5.02.2011

Hello Claris...





I am such a sucker for serial killer movies and these crime thrillers... I don't know if it necessarily means I have an alter psycho personality, but just the image of Jodie Foster's black and white face with the orange butterfly covering her mouth gives me the bumps :)


In the movie, young FBI agent Clarice Starling is assigned to help find a missing woman to save her from a psychopathic serial killer who skins his victims. Clarice attempts to gain a better insight into the twisted mind of the killer by talking to another psychopath Hannibal Lecter, who used to be a respected psychiatrist. 


The amazing talent of Anthony Hopkins and Jodie Foster is what makes this movie.


The movie won Oscars for Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Director, Best Picture and Best Screenplay in 1992.

1 comment:

  1. Dilara....... this movie gave me the heebee jeebies a looooong time ago, and it still does! EEK.

    ReplyDelete